£25,000-£30,000/annum (Depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic SEO Executive to join a busy, vibrant team. With a minimum of 1 year of experience within a similar role, you will be familiar with search engine algorithms, white-hate optimisation methods and be comfortable around technical SEO challenges.
You won’t have to jump through hoops to implement changes and will certainly see the impact of your work on the business.
– Excellent knowledge in all aspects of SEO (including website crawlability, indexation, keyword research, analytic and on-page optimisation)
– Knowledge of search engine algorithms
– Analytical – demonstrable experience using Google Analytics and Search Console. Ability to use strong Excel skills to analyse data for reporting and draw out insights
– Excellent knowledge of SEO tools – comfortable using standard SEO software packages
– Ability to conduct keyword research for new and existing pages and apply changes to ensure pages are fully optimised
– Ability to regulary audit the company’s website and other websites to search for opportunities for growth and identify potential risks
– Supportive – assisting the business wherever the need is greatest, particularly in the lead up to Christmas
– Competitive Salary
– Additional annual leave awarded for long service
– Regular company social events
– Staff discount
– Lunchtime BBQ’s in the summer
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunity employer and proactively support work-life balance.