A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Assistant seeking the next step in their career. The successful candidate will have previous experience of double-entry bookkeeping, general ledger and supporting the production of management accounts.
Based within a small, friendly team on the outskirts of Leamington Spa, this role would be ideally suited to a proactive, supportive team player with a desire to grow with the company. There is plenty of opportunity for progression and the company would consider supporting training towards CIMA, AAT Level 3 or IAB qualifications.
Duties to include (but not limited to):
– Supporting the production of Management Accounts
– General Ledger
– Statutory Returns
– VAT Returns
– Variance analysis
– Occasional bank deposits
– Ad hoc duties as requested by the Group Finance Manager
– Minimum AAT Level 2 (or equivalent by experience)
– Hands-on, proactive team player
– Approachable and friendly
– Strong IT skills (especially Excel)
– Desire to grow within a supportive company
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunity employer and proactively support work-life balance.