My client is a fast growing and ambitious company. They have grown over the past few years through delivering high quality products and industry leading customer service. They are now seeking to strengthen their team with an experienced Production Operative. Training will be provided where appropriate.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Assist and support the existing team in various projects
– Provide courteous customer service
– Make deliveries and collect supplies in company vehicle
– Ability to read and understand basic engineering drawings (2D)
– Computer literate, able to use basic software (Word and Excel)
– Ability to learn new packages (e.g. CAD)
– Ability to use workshop machinery including band saw, circular saw, disc sander, angle grinder, electric drill and saw etc
– Willing to operate and perform basic setting of CNC machines
– Have a keen eye for detail and able to complete tasks to a high standard
– A full, clean driving licence
– Dynamic and capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast-paced environment
– Approachable, supportive team player
– A desire to develop and grow with a forward-thinking company
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunities employer and proactively support work-life balance.