£10-£12/hour (depending on experience)
My client is a fast growing and ambitious company. They have grown over the past few years through delivering high quality products and industry leading customer service. They are now seeking to strengthen their team with an experienced CNC Machinist.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Manufacture tooling from CAD data using 3 axis CNC machines and traditional machine tools
– Assemble fixtures from CAD data
– Provide courteous service to customers
– Able to programme, set and operate a 3 axis CNC machine Fanuc control (highly desirable)
– Able to use hand tools and workshop machinery such as lathe and milling machines
– Able to use CAM package ideally Alphacam, if not training will be provided
– Able to understand engineering drawings and manipulate CAD files
– Dynamic and capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast paced environment
– Able to work as part of a small team
– Possess excellent attention to detail and accurate
Due to the nature of the role, some weekend work may be required.
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunities employer and proactively support work-life balance.